Insurance for What it was Meant to Do
Optimizing your personal healthcare solution invites you to think differently. Instead of a single, all encompassing solution through a single insurance carrier, HIPnation-PrimaryCarePlusSM enables you to shift control of your healthcare to you and your doctor.
To do this, HIPnation-PrimaryCarePlusSM provides concierge-style access and care to manage your health, and to understand what is happening so that you and your doctor are in control. You’re able to develop a relationship with your doctor and understand your options so that you and your doctor decide what is right for you.
THEN you use insurance to manage the risks in life. While you take precautions to prevent or control illness, like a flu shot or maintenance medication, you need insurance to protect you against life’s unlikely or unexpected events. When these events occur, insurance gives you the financial security to deal with them. HIPnation-PrimaryCarePlusSM is not insurance.
The suggested health insurance and life insurance programs offered by our partners do exactly this. You will notice then that their dental and vision plans provide an element of preventive care along with managing the financial risk of more serious care.
Check out this video about what Health Insurance should be for, then connect with one of our insurance partners, or have your broker contact us.
Manage the Small Risk of a Huge Catastrophic Expense
In today’s environment where we are facing a broken healthcare system, traditional coverage can be unavailable or unaffordable. That’s not a problem. That’s your clue to “think differently.”
New Era’s Health Choice Select plan can provide you, your family and your employees with affordable coverage and peace of mind for unexpected health situations. You’ll have financial security with a policy that provides several elements of a “major medical” health plan.
- $5,000,000 in coverage over the lifetime of the policy
- Access to physicians and hospitals nationwide through a major national provider network
- Coverage for Inpatient and Outpatient Surgical/Diagnostic Procedures
- Your choice of multiple levels of Annual Coverage Protection and Benefit Schedules to best manage your monthly premium costs
- Ability to further minimize your risk of future healthcare expenses by having supplemental coverages added for Critical Illness and Enhanced Accident benefits
- Peace of mind of automatic annual renewal unless you terminate the plan or reach the maximum individual lifetime benefit
All of this protection is available at a cost that is typically 50% to 60% less than what you can find in the private market and on the government exchange. When this program is combined with HIPnation and its network of cash-based pricing partners, you have the comfort of having access to quality care and the financial resources for hospitalization and other catastrophic care, that when used, provides first dollar benefits for much of your care, in other words, no deductible.
Call and talk with a HIPnation and New Era representative for the details of this program.
3 Really Good Reasons to Enroll in a Dental Plan:
1. Motivates you to schedule annual preventive care exams for yourself and your family to ensure great dental hygiene
2. An 81% decrease in cavities for most children who receive annual cleanings with sealant and fluoride treatments
3. Early detection and treatment of major diseases like diabetes, cancer, heart disease and gum disease
3 Really Good Reasons to Enroll in a Vision Plan:
- Motivates you to schedule annual eye exams for yourself and your family to ensure vision wellness
- Maintains correct vision and eye-ware calibration at all ages for better performance at work, school or play
- Early detection and treatment of major diseases like glaucoma, cataracts, macular degeneration, hypertension, cancer and diabetes
3 Really Good Reasons to Enroll in a Life Insurance Plan:
1. If you have a spouse, partner, children or relatives who depend on your income you probably should have life insurance
2. If you have a mortgage, student loans, medical bills, car loans, credit card debt you probably should have life insurance
3. If you’re planning on sending your children to college, they are in college or are disabled you probably should have life insurance
3 Really Good Reasons to Enroll in an Accident Plan:
1. In the United States 7 out of 10 emergency room attended injuries were accident related and could qualify for benefits
2. Many accidents are adult and youth based sports injuries which could be covered under most accident plans
3. Accident Plans are a smart way to fund high deductibles, emergency room co-pays or out-of-pocket expenses